19TH ITALIAN ROUNDTABLE TOOK PLACE ON 22 MARCH 2017 IN ROME, HOSTED BY ORRICK, HERRINGTON & SUTCLIFFE.
FEW NGOs WERE INTRODUCED DURING THIS ROUNDTABLE
- ANTIGONE in cooperation with UNIVERSITA DI ROMA TRE. Dario di Cecca presented their legal clinics which are focused on the rights of the detainees.
- The GOOD LOBBY was presented by Alberto Alemanno: this NGO is focused on promotion of public interest and advocacy at the European Union institutions.
- GALA was represented by Umberto D’anna who presented the project “Advocacy for Victims of Human Trafficking in Italy”.
- ISTITUTO SECOLARE DEI SACERDOTI MISSIONARI DELLA REGALITA DI CRISTO, Don Lucio Sembrano presented the “Project Kimina”, relating to the construction of a training center in Burundi to be named “MGR Michael Courtney”.
- ARCIGAY SALERNO. It was presented by Miguel Coraggio and it’s an organization which focuses on LGBT rights.
There was a short update about the two Italian clearinghouses (CILD and CSVnet) and also Marina Ingrascì (Avvocati per Niente) presented an initiative aimed at enhancing the dialogue between the clearinghouses and the NGOs.
22nd MARCH 2017
14:00 – 16:00
Hosted by Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
Via della Posta, 7, Milano