21ST ITALIAN ROUNDTABLE TOOK PLACE ON 20 SEPTEMBER 2017 IN MILAN, HOSTED BY MACCHI DI CELLERE GANGEMI
There were 34 participants.
Silvia Belloni of the Milan Bar Council described to the participants the activities currently carried out by the Council. Few NGOs were introduced during this roundtable:
- ERRC, introduced by Nicole Garbin. This is a public interest law organization which focus on fighting anti romani racism.
- FONDAZIONE MARUZZA, introduced by Elena Castelli. Its mission is to ensure the best quality of life in the illness through the application of pain relief and palliative care.
- COMUNITA DI SANT’EGIDIO, introduced by Paolo Morozzo della Rocca. It provides a wide variety of services to poor people and it fosters the dialogue between the members of any religion and the non-believers.
- AIESEC, introduced by Margherita Leder. It’s the world’s largest non-profit youth-run organization.
- GLOBAL HUMANITARIA ITALIA ONLUS, introduced by Simona Ingellis. This NGO is aimed at protecting the rights of children.
There was also an update on the activities carried out by the two Italian Clearinghouses, CSVnet and CILD.
20th SEPTEMBER 2017
15:00 – 17:00
Hosted by Macchi Di Cellere Gangemi