Pro Bono Italia presents the ‘Rule of Law – Justice Under Attack’ Roundtable.
We are please to invite you to the roundtable titled ‘Justice Under Attack – Lessons from Poland‘ , in Milan Wednesday 29 March, from 12:30 to 14, at Clifford Chance Milan in via Broletto, 16.
- Keynote speech: Renato Rordorf (former adjunct Court of Cassation President)
- Sylwia Gregorczyk-Abram e Paulina Kieszkowska-Knapik (Free Courts Foundation)
- Maciej Ferek (Judge of the Regional Court of Krakow)
- Eleanor Spaventa (Director of Bocconi Lab in European Studies)
- Linda Ravo (PhD in EU law, Senior Adviser to the Civil Liberties Union for Europe)
- Massimo Audisio (Counselor of the Milan Lawyers Bar)
- Federico Anghelè (Director at The Good Lobby Italia)
- Giovanni Carotenuto (Presidente of Pro Bono Italia).
The appointment is part of a two-day event dedicated to the Rule of Law, organised by Pro Bono Italia con Bocconi University, WolneSady, National.Endowment.for.Democracy and The Good Lobby Italia. On Tuesday 28 March, at Bocconi, in via Roberto Sarfatti 25, there will be a lecture on EU economics and policy, from 12 to 13:30.
You can participate to the roundtable of the 29 March using this link. If you wish to participate in person, please send a confirmation to the team at Clifford Chance Eventi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bocconi University, Via Roberto Sarfatti 25, Milano
28 marzo 2023
from 12 to 13:30
Clifford Chance Milan, Via Broletto 16, Milano
29 marzo 2023
dalle 12:30 alle 14