Pro Bono Italia presents the 38th Italian Pro Bono Roundtable.
Jones Day Studio legale (Milan office)
16th June 2021
1 – 3 pm
- Download the International Commission on Missing presentation
- Download the Kids In Need Of Defence presentation
- Download the Isla Ng Bata Presentation
- Download the 2020 Report on the Implementation of the Global Refugee Forum Legal Community Joint Pledge
- Download the presentation “The impact of ESG factors in the Covid-19 context” (Jones Day)
- Download the presentation “Sustainable investments, the roots for an environmental and social change: related instruments and legal aspects” (DLA Piper)
- Download the video recording of the event and of the webinar on ESG factors
WELCOME AND OPENING REMARKS
Pro Bono Italia – Giovanni Carotenuto
Jones Day – Vinicio Trombetti
PRESENTATIONS FROM NGOs NEW TO OUR NETWORK
International Commission on Missing Persons – Alessandra La Vaccara
Kids In Need of Defense – Marieanne McKeown
Isla ng Bata – L’isola dei bambini – Paola Sinigaglia
PRESENTATION OF THE 2020 REPORT ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE GLOBAL REFUGEE
FORUM LEGAL COMMUNITY JOINT PLEDGE
PILnet- Jasmine Simperingham
PRESENTATION OF PIATTAFORMA PRO BONO ITALIA
PRESENTATION OF THE RESULTS OF THE EUROPEAN CLEARINGHOUSE INVENTORY – ITALY
WEBINAR ON ESG FACTORS (ADDRESSED TO LAWYERS AND LEGAL COUNSELS FOR NON-PROFITS) – From 2 to 3 pm
Part I – Jones Day – Patrizia Gioiosa: “Brevi considerazioni sull’impatto dei fattori ESG nel contesto Covid-19”. How the pandemic focused the attention on ESG issues and how sustainable investments can foster environmental and social changes.
Part II – DLA Piper – Fiorenza Marin, Martina Antoniutti: “Gli investimenti sostenibili, la radice di un cambiamento ambientale e sociale: strumenti di investimento e aspetti legali”. Operational tools for NGOs wishing to use innovative solutions for high social impact projects.
The event is in the process of being registered for CLE’s purposes.