The 24th of November, on the occasion of the European Pro Bono Week, took place the fourth edition of the Italy Pro Bono Day.
Coalizione Italiana Libertà e Diritti Civili (CILD), CSVnet, European Pro Bono Alliance, European Pro Bono Initiative, Latham & Watkins, Orrick, PILnet, Pro Bono Italia and TrustLaw organized the fourth edition of Italy Pro Bono Day, which took place on Wednesday, 24 November 2021, from 10 am to 5 pm CET, virtually hosted by Latham & Watkins (Milan office).
Italy Pro Bono Day celebrates the role played by lawyers who offer pro bono legal services to support civil society and promote access to justice. It is part of the third edition of European Pro Bono Week (22-26 November 2021). For more information, please see the website.
from 10am to 5pm
Recordings of the event
- Part 1 (legal training sessions, 40th Italian Pro Bono Roundtable and part of the afternoon seminar);
- Part 2 (remaining part of the afternoon seminar and conclusive remarks).
Legal training sessions for NGOs and Third Sector Entities
- “Renegotiating Leases post-COVID” – Enrico Stefanelli (Orrick);
- “Redundancies and Remote Working post-COVID” – Mario Scofferi (Orrick);
- “Riforma del Terzo Settore: impatti principali sullo statuto” – Davide Camasi (Latham & Watkins)
- “Integrazioni transfrontaliere tra associazioni no-profit” – Riccardo Coghe (Latham & Watkins);
- “La fiscalità degli enti no profit” – Federica Sgarzani (Tremonti Romagnoli Piccardi e Associati);
- “GDPR ed Enti del Terzo Settore” – Irene Terenghi (Latham & Watkins)
40th Italian Pro Bono Roundtable